No announcement yet.

Slide pot footprint

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

But note that the Bourns faders in this data sheet have the terminals on the ends, not the sides like the original question.
    Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

To continue my story with the Yorkville AP818 (not AP812 as I mis-remembered) My Customer called and asked desperately if there was anything I could do to fix the bad master faders that I had cleaned and would have replaced if I could have got the Panasonic faders.
      I drilled holes and installed the Bourns PTA types. They have threaded holes at each end. The shafts were different on the ones I had so I had to trim them a bit, but it worked out.

Click image for larger version

Name:	P1070211.jpg
Views:	139
Size:	456.1 KB
ID:	966839 Click image for larger version

Name:	P1070212.jpg
Views:	145
Size:	187.7 KB
ID:	966840 Click image for larger version

Name:	P1070213.jpg
Views:	144
Size:	348.4 KB
ID:	966841

Comment

Originally posted by dmeek View Post
        To continue my story with the Yorkville AP818 (not AP812 as I mis-remembered) My Customer called and asked desperately if there was anything I could do to fix the bad master faders that I had cleaned and would have replaced if I could have got the Panasonic faders.
        I drilled holes and installed the Bourns PTA types. They have threaded holes at each end. The shafts were different on the ones I had so I had to trim them a bit, but it worked out.
        I guess you ran wires to the board?

Originally posted by Enzo
        I have a sign in my shop that says, "Never think up reasons not to check something."

Comment

Can't imagine you're still looking for this part. Maybe this can be useful for future reference. It seems like Walmart (?) may have them.

https://www.walmart.com/ip/1pcs-Fade...ters/339935545
          "Take two placebos, works twice as well." Enzo

"Now get off my lawn with your silicooties and boom-chucka speakers and computers masquerading as amplifiers" Justin Thomas

"If you're not interested in opinions and the experience of others, why even start a thread?
          You can't just expect consent." Helmholtz

Comment

Working...
          X