Behrrnger BXL3000 schematic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Behrrnger BXL3000 schematic

I have looked without luck for the schematic for a Behringer BXL3000 bass amp. I saw where ENZO helped in another thread by giving a different amp model, that was available, and used the same power amp. The power amp in this is a LPA1300, and that is the part that I need.
    This appears to be a flying rail design with grounded collector bipolars. The rails here are skewed 90V and -8.2V, but nothing obvious(to me sans schematic) is causing the shift.

The Behringer K3000 uses the LPA1300 power amp, and they list the schematic at Elektrotanya.
    Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

Thanks Enzo, that is the one.

Comment

To complete this thread, the problem in this LPA1300 power amp was a faulty D6 (15 volt zener). The bias string, and the op amp driving the power amp receive their supplies via zeners coming from the main Vcc supply. D6 is the minus side of that 15V supply. The smt op-amp is mounted on the backside of the board, so a schematic was very helpful finding the missing supply from the accessible front-side. There are also 15 Volt regulators for the preamp on this pcb, and they were running strong. Data like that can be misleading without a schematic.
        JM Fahey gives a nice discussion of a very similar Behringer power amp(P3000) in his #16 response to Ultrabass BX4500H (next thread in this section). He also points out the QSC amps that use this grounded collector design. I had a QSC1400 schematic in hand when Enzo came through with the location of the actual Behringer schematic.
        Again my thanks to all....this place is a great resource.

Comment

The schematic is no more on Elektrotanya, any one?

Comment

Talked too soon, it's ok, I've found it somewhere else on the forum

Comment

https://www.electronica-pt.com/esque...xl3000a-87166/

Comment

Working...
              X