Sunn Sorado Schematic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunn Sorado Schematic

I am looking for a Sunn Sorado schematic, I can't seem to find them on the web, can anybody help?

I have the Sunn Sorado 220, built in 1971.

Thanks

http://www.webphix.com/schematic%20h...unn_sorado.pdf
    Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

Thanks for the link

Comment

need 1972 solid state rectified Sunn Sorado schematic

Enzo, I was looking for the Sunn Sorado, solid state rectifier version which I assume you linked up here but that link is now defunct. I have a 1972 on the bench. Do you have that schematic or a working link you could share? Thanks! JG

Comment

Try this one. It's a little funky to download from the site (only two downloads per day), but his schematics are pretty good.

Sunn Sorado Schematic

Wait for the page to prepare the schematic. Then click on "Get Manual" to download it.

It's the same amp as many other Sunn amps, including my Sentura II. Would should be able to help you get it going pretty quickly. There is one thing you need to check right away. When you power the amp, how much voltage is on the first (30 UF) capacitor. It's rated for 525 volts. These amps want to put 550 to 600 on them.

Comment

I haven't checked against the other schematic so maybe this is a repeat but throwing it out there just in case

Click image for larger version

Name:	Sunn 200S_I40_Sorado_Sonic I40.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	542.9 KB
ID:	837072

Comment

Working...
            X