Clear All

Full schematic would help.
    "I took a photo of my ohm meter... It didn't help." Enzo 8/20/22

Comment

Originally posted by The Dude View Post
      Full schematic would help.
      See post #4.
      Originally posted by Enzo
      I have a sign in my shop that says, "Never think up reasons not to check something."

Comment

Originally posted by g1 View Post

See post #4.
        Translation: "Pay attention, Dude".

Comment

Originally posted by Spank94 View Post
          Oh, thank you very much. Good point to check the other jacks. The 'receive' jack is as well a bit challenging to understand :-).

I really dare to ask another question about this schematic, but if someone still like to solve a schematic challenge:
          How can this "Clean Green" ever light up? :
          Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	50
Size:	133.5 KB
ID:	998042

And on this same schematic screen shot.You see a kind of integrator amp (Used to switch channel, therefore CH input on the left). But at the opamp positiv terminal you always have the diode forward voltage (~570mV if using a 1N4148) and on the negative terminal you will always have B- plus forward voltage. Independent of CH input (which is 0V or twice diode forward voltage).
          The output of the amp will always be negative rail.
          Unless I'm missing something, the diagram has to have an error. With the "blocking" diode in front of the LED, I don't see how there could ever be negative voltage on the LED cathode to make it light. I get it up to post comparator, but after that, it doesn't make sense. I suspect either the LED or the diode in front of it is drawn incorrectly. You should be able to find out more with your meter measuring voltages.

Comment

Working...
          X