Bugera T50 Schematic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bugera T50 Schematic

I've found lots of Bugera schematics, but I have not had any luck finding the schematic for the T50 head. I have one that I'm just starting to work on and having the schematic would be helpful. Is there a copy floating around? thx

Not one I can find. I'm starting on a ibanez tone blaster myself with a schematic. A few datasheets should make up for a schematic.

nosaj
    soldering stuff that's broken, breaking stuff that works, Yeah!

Comment

https://music-electronics-forum.com/forum/schematic-requests/42338-links-to-bugera-schematics
      It's All Over Now

Comment

Thanks, but I've looked there and didn't find the T50. Is it there and somehow I'm missing it?

Comment

Based on your other post mentioning a possible issue with the infinium circuit. The V22 also carried the infinium circuit mostly likley cut and pasted from amp to amp with minor changes.

nosaj
          soldering stuff that's broken, breaking stuff that works, Yeah!

Comment

Happy holidays, T50 folks...has anyone unearthed a schematic yet? I'm hoping for an Xmas miracle, and one to surface... The 2nd channel on these are SO bad, that I'm compelled to duplicate the 1st channel (if I have to back-track every trace on the board). THX <?>

Comment

I apologize, I should have followed up on the result of this.

I never did find the schematic, but I did get my the T50 repaired.

After struggling to figure this out without the schematic, I reached out to Bugera (Behringer) and inquired about the warranty. Even though I didn't have the receipt, they repaired it under the 3 year warranty, including shipping both ways. I know they get bashed on a lot of sites, but they really did right by me.
              The Repair Order Form listed the fault as "bad master volume pot/ic1" and the Work Carried Out as "replace main pcb/tubes as preventative maintenance. Full test."
              I guess that kind of makes sense since I had output from the preamp.

FWIW, I like the drive channel for heavier classic rock tones. It does depend on the guitar/pickups though. It can get muddy or buzzy with high output pickups, but I can usually dial that out.

Comment

https://docdro.id/XWAeoFP
                Attached Files

Comment

Sugeda Santa Claus.
                  Thanks!

Comment

sugeda Click image for larger version  Name:	fetch?id=916291&amp;d=1603376615&amp;type=thumb.gif Views:	397 Size:	1.7 KB ID:	916294
                    It's All Over Now

Comment

Awesome, thanks!

Comment

Working...
                      X