• Show
Clear All

• stoneattic
    replied
    Awesome, thanks!

Leave a comment:

• vintagekiki
    replied
    sugeda Click image for larger version  Name:	fetch?id=916291&d=1603376615&type=thumb.gif Views:	397 Size:	1.7 KB ID:	916294

Leave a comment:

• Jazz P Bass
    replied
    Sugeda Santa Claus.
    Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• sugeda
    replied
    https://docdro.id/XWAeoFP
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• stoneattic
    replied
    I apologize, I should have followed up on the result of this.

I never did find the schematic, but I did get my the T50 repaired.

After struggling to figure this out without the schematic, I reached out to Bugera (Behringer) and inquired about the warranty. Even though I didn't have the receipt, they repaired it under the 3 year warranty, including shipping both ways. I know they get bashed on a lot of sites, but they really did right by me.
    The Repair Order Form listed the fault as "bad master volume pot/ic1" and the Work Carried Out as "replace main pcb/tubes as preventative maintenance. Full test."
    I guess that kind of makes sense since I had output from the preamp.

FWIW, I like the drive channel for heavier classic rock tones. It does depend on the guitar/pickups though. It can get muddy or buzzy with high output pickups, but I can usually dial that out.

Leave a comment:

• moapys
    replied
    Happy holidays, T50 folks...has anyone unearthed a schematic yet? I'm hoping for an Xmas miracle, and one to surface... The 2nd channel on these are SO bad, that I'm compelled to duplicate the 1st channel (if I have to back-track every trace on the board). THX <?>

Leave a comment:

• nosaj
    replied
    Based on your other post mentioning a possible issue with the infinium circuit. The V22 also carried the infinium circuit mostly likley cut and pasted from amp to amp with minor changes.

nosaj

Leave a comment:

• stoneattic
    replied
    Thanks, but I've looked there and didn't find the T50. Is it there and somehow I'm missing it?

Leave a comment:

• vintagekiki
    replied
    https://music-electronics-forum.com/forum/schematic-requests/42338-links-to-bugera-schematics

Leave a comment:

• nosaj
    replied
    Not one I can find. I'm starting on a ibanez tone blaster myself with a schematic. A few datasheets should make up for a schematic.

nosaj

Leave a comment:

• stoneattic
    started a topic Bugera T50 Schematic

Bugera T50 Schematic

I've found lots of Bugera schematics, but I have not had any luck finding the schematic for the T50 head. I have one that I'm just starting to work on and having the schematic would be helpful. Is there a copy floating around? thx
Working...
X