Traynor YGM-3 need schematic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Traynor YGM-3 need schematic

Hello. Does anyone have or know where I can get a schematic for a Traynor YGM-3 amp?
    Thanks.

There are a few schematic versions, so this may or may not match. It's the re-issue of one of the original versions. (if yours is not a re-issue, they usually had the schematic glued to the inside of top cover, have you checked for it?)
    The layout drawing may not match, but the schematic is an old one.
    Attached Files
    Originally posted by Enzo
    I have a sign in my shop that says, "Never think up reasons not to check something."

Comment

Thank you! Nice clear service manual. You know I didn't think to check under the top cover. I did find one on google that I was able to use. It turns out that someone had added 1 ohm resistors in the output tube cathode circuit
      and one was open. The tubes seemed ok and it played ok after I replaced them. I'm not sure why someone added them but I left them in there. I was fixing it for someone and wanted to keep it the way I found it.

Comment

Those resistors are usually added so that checking/setting bias is easier. You can just measure the voltage drop across the resistors to calculate bias. They won't hurt anything.
        "I took a photo of my ohm meter... It didn't help." Enzo 8/20/22

Comment

Working...
        X