Fender DGL-1 schematic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fender DGL-1 schematic

Does anybody have the schematic for a Fender DGL-1 Digital Delay pedal? I'm getting no effect on the signal and the hold doesn't seem to light up either. Thanks!

Have you tried contacting Fender?

Comment

I did but they never responded.

Comment

Ok.
        Not stated but it sounds like you emailed the request.
        Try to call them.

Comment

I had the impression that they cut off all unauthorized service, which was why they removed all schematics from their website.
          I'd love for someone to tell me I'm wrong though.
          Originally posted by Enzo
          I have a sign in my shop that says, "Never think up reasons not to check something."

Comment

Originally posted by g1 View Post
            I had the impression that they cut off all unauthorized service, which was why they removed all schematics from their website.
            I'd love for someone to tell me I'm wrong though.
            I don't think you're wrong. They wouldn't give it to me, whether that means don't have it to give or not authorized to give it, I'm not sure.

Comment

I looked on their service portal and wasn't able to find it. Sorry.

Comment

SInce I retired I no longer have access to Fender, so is this unit on the "do not repair" list? It is entirely possible Fender didn't make these, and just puts their name on them, and may not really have any documentation.
                Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

They do have some schematics for a couple old pedals, but nothing for the DGL-1. I don't see any pedals called out on the do not repair list, but I suspect information for these is most likely long lost.

Comment

Is this possibly the original? https://www.effectsdatabase.com/mode...ire/double/d1x

--Jim

He's like a new set of strings... he just needs to be stretched a bit.

Comment

Originally posted by gui_tarzan View Post
                      Sure looks like it. And Vestax was a Japanese company and the Fender units were made in Japan.
                      Originally posted by Enzo
                      I have a sign in my shop that says, "Never think up reasons not to check something."

Comment

That Vesta Fire D1X is definitely the same pedal. Unfortunately, I can't manage to find the schematic on that pedal either. I originally didn't have an effect signal from the pedal, which I managed to figure out the issues. I currently still do not have a functional hold. The switch and wires have continuity to the main IC board while the LED is also good with power. Does anybody have any idea what circuit I should be looking for that would activate the hold function?

Comment

Working...
                        X