• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This looks interesting. https://mosquitoloiteringsolutions.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Arbutt View Post
      wait for them holding back on making my dinner to find no show
      Been there... Days, maybe weeks later they call again "Oh I borrowed an amp from my friend, sorry I didn't call you." Hmm. there's a phone IN YOUR POCKET! Couldn't call, not an excuse these days. "Now HIS amp's busted too, can I bring 'em over now & yeah I need 'em faster than ASAP now we got no amps working between my buddy & me..." I should say, bring me a pizza & six-pack & we'll see about it.

This isn't the future I signed up for.

Comment

Originally posted by Mick Bailey View Post
        I don't need any extra help keeping the wimmens away, thanks.
        Originally posted by Enzo
        I have a sign in my shop that says, "Never think up reasons not to check something."

Comment

Oh yeah, the no shows. I also hate it when they need it NOW, so you bust ass getting it done for them and put it ahead of other repairs. Then, they don't pick it up for 2 months.
          "I took a photo of my ohm meter... It didn't help." Enzo 8/20/22

Comment

Originally posted by Leo_Gnardo View Post

Been there... Days, maybe weeks later they call again "Oh I borrowed an amp from my friend, sorry I didn't call you." Hmm. there's a phone IN YOUR POCKET! Couldn't call, not an excuse these days. "Now HIS amp's busted too, can I bring 'em over now & yeah I need 'em faster than ASAP now we got no amps working between my buddy & me..." I should say, bring me a pizza & six-pack & we'll see about it.
            Jack the price up....I had a guy who wanted two headphones fixed and they were kind of expensive to buy...can't remember the brands off hand.....anyway, I repaired them and called him...he was going to drop in after work....a week later called him again and was told he got tied up...was going to drop in later that night and would call when he was leaving.....never heard from him....and this went on for probably a month or longer........

so one day I called him and told him I had to go out of town and would be back in a couple of weeks.....after two weeks I called him back and got his voice mail..told him I was in town for an hour and then heading out again as I had a big job to do out of town and I would be running back and forth getting parts and supplies as I needed them...and I kept this up for probably two and a half months....( meanwhile I didn't go anywhere)....

.finally one day when I called he answered the phone and was into the house in about 20 minutes....because he took me for granted, I decided to teach him a lesson....and a fine lesson it was indeed.....when he came in I told him to not call me anymore as I don't have the time to deal with people like him....he paid me and I made him pay cash,....(I refused to take a cheque)...... he took his headphones and left....

then I wrote his name and phone number down in my little "BLACK" book titled "Assholes to Stay Away From"......over the ten years or so that I was doing this I had about 12 names in the book...and if they ever called back I just never picked up the phone nor did I return any messages that were left...problem solved....unfortunately it takes time to weed these customers out of the system...

Comment

Working...
            X