No announcement yet.

PE vs Poly wire isolation experiment with sound samples included

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow, almost right! I have to ask why you're calling the one with equal turns the "dark horse" though....?

Comment

Originally posted by copperheadroads View Post
      1 poly
      2 uneven coils
      3 PE
      TRUE OR FALSE ?
      So i was right about the P.E ...............Cool
      "UP here in the Canada we shoot things we don't understand"

Comment

"Dark horse" is russian expression. It means something that can bring a surprize that no one really expect.
        It goes from horserace, some sort of a story when the horse that no one knows can win.Click image for larger version

Name:	smile3.gif
Views:	6
Size:	814 Bytes
ID:	822863
        YouTube channel
        Contact us:
        sthandling@gmail.com

Comment

So i was right about the P.E ...............Cool
          And what is your opinion about this test? It also have PEClick image for larger version

Name:	smile3.gif
Views:	6
Size:	814 Bytes
ID:	822864
          YouTube channel
          Contact us:
          sthandling@gmail.com

Comment

Has anyone noticed a difference in mojo's PE 42 ga vs other suppliers/manufacturers such as elektrisola and others? sorry for the change in topic im just curious.

Comment

Originally posted by guitarbyrd91 View Post
              Has anyone noticed a difference in mojo's PE 42 ga vs other suppliers/manufacturers such as elektrisola and others? sorry for the change in topic im just curious.
              I haven't used Mojo's wire, because the rolls are too small and too expensive, but you have to find out what wire they are respooling. It might be Elektrisola wire. I use Elektrisola most of the time.

You are better off getting wire here:

Electrical Test Equipment, Business Industrial items in BAE MAGNET WIRE store on eBay!

or here:

Remington Industries - Magnet Wire
              It would be possible to describe everything scientifically, but it would make no sense; it would be without meaning, as if you described a Beethoven symphony as a variation of wave pressure. — Albert Einstein

http://coneyislandguitars.com
              www.soundcloud.com/davidravenmoon

Comment

I have some early rolls from them in both 43 and 42, they both appear to be American Wire Corp. wire, black insulation, very thick insulation, very strange wire. I have no idea what their current wire is like though. AWC wire stands out as pretty unique and weird wire, you either love it or hate it, the diameters are usually way on the "max" side of things in the extreme. I really don't use the wire because consistency in the product from AWC is always an issue, the bottom line is will the next roll be the same as the last.....???????
                http://www.SDpickups.com
                Stephens Design Pickups

Comment

Huh, I wonder what ever happened to MrCandy's website ,I cant seem it .
                  Too bad ,He had a few different parts than most of the other suppliers
                  "UP here in the Canada we shoot things we don't understand"

Comment

I was wondering about him also.
                    They were selling parts and Pickups I thought.
                    T
                    "If Hitler invaded Hell, I would make at least a favourable reference of the Devil in the House of Commons." Winston Churchill
                    Terry

Comment

We only sell pickups
                      ARB Pickups
                      If you need assistance please contact us by email.
                      YouTube channel
                      Contact us:
                      sthandling@gmail.com

Comment

Working...
                      X