Greetings from Japan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dave Kerr View Post
    Here's what he said on Jan 30 - I'd expect that you'd invoiced once he's able to fill an order.
    What do you wanna bet after guys like Wolfe and Jason put in their orders the guy will be totally out of stock......I'd almost bet my left foot this is gonna happen, like GJ all over again............

Comment

• Hmmm , no point advertising stuff if you don't have it?? this is starting to sound very familiar..

Mick

Comment

• I think he's trying to set up a proper order form.
        My understanding was that he's someone that Wolfe's been dealing with in the past and that some of the parts would be Wolfe's surplus.
        I'm prepared to give this guy a chance on the strength that he has Wolfe's backing but I can fully understand why people are losing interest. There doesn't seem to be much progress.
        sigpic Dyed in the wool

Comment

• Originally posted by madialex View Post
          What do you wanna bet after guys like Wolfe and Jason put in their orders the guy will be totally out of stock......I'd almost bet my left foot this is gonna happen, like GJ all over again............
          Probably not.

Just to let some of you guys know, single coils tele, strat, and bass bobbins will be ready soon. Should have been ready today, but they didn't call.

Comment

• discount

I can prepare almost parts by the end of this month.
            Now I decided order amount discount as follows.

more than US$ 500 order --- 5% discount
            more than US$ 1,000 order --- 10% discount

($ 500 or $ 1,000 doesn't contain freight cost)

Now I'm researching lots of other pickup parts like P-90, EMG-35J, 40J style, short leg humbuckers, F-spaced etc...
            Please wait for a moment.

Waiting for your new order !

Comment

• update

I updated several parts on ;

http://www.digifield.jp/montreux/pu_price_list.html

Please check it.

Comment

• update

Dear, Everybody

Now I uploaded this list.

http://www.digifield.jp/montreux/pu_price_list.html

I added 7 strings HB, short leg HB and P-90.
                EMG35J and 40J will be uploaded by the end of next week.

Thank you !

Comment

• double post
                  Last edited by pupoholic; 02-23-2008, 08:02 AM. Reason: Frog in my throat
                  Let's all Close shop and Go Fishing!, the heck with everything today!

Comment

• STEWMAC
                    5973 Top and bottom with eyelets installed , and "tapped 6/32" copper-plated baseplate all three parts are just $4.34 each
                    and when you buy 6 or more there $3.47

notice its $3.47 NOT $8.50 -- Come on Montreux -- sure you have some rare stuff - but get some of your prices at least in the ball park man! there up and down and all over the map - not making sense at all.

these guys are being nice to you trying to get you going -
                    I would like to join in
                    but your prices are DOUBLE - and the parts require tapping and eyelet installation -
                    paying double and having to do more work -- WHY?

LOWER your prices -- bottom line[/QUOTE]
                    Let's all Close shop and Go Fishing!, the heck with everything today!

Comment

• The stewmac flats may be cheaper, but I've noticed that their strat flats (the top) aren't right. Cannot comment on others, since I make my own. Anyway, you have a good point on the pricing.
                      int main(void) {return 0;} /* no bugs, lean, portable & scalable... */
                      www.ozbassforum.com

Comment

• Originally posted by mkat View Post
                        The stewmac flats may be cheaper, but I've noticed that their strat flats (the top) aren't right. Cannot comment on others, since I make my own. Anyway, you have a good point on the pricing.
                        What issues do you find with the tops of the Stewmac flats?
                        www.chevalierpickups.com

Comment

• Originally posted by chevalij View Post
                          What issues do you find with the tops of the Stewmac flats?
                          They don't line up with the vast majority of pickup covers.

Comment

• Originally posted by pupoholic View Post
                            STEWMAC
                            5973 Top and bottom with eyelets installed , and "tapped 6/32" copper-plated baseplate all three parts are just $4.34 each
                            and when you buy 6 or more there $3.47

notice its $3.47 NOT $8.50 -- Come on Montreux -- sure you have some rare stuff - but get some of your prices at least in the ball park man! there up and down and all over the map - not making sense at all.

these guys are being nice to you trying to get you going -
                            I would like to join in
                            but your prices are DOUBLE - and the parts require tapping and eyelet installation -
                            paying double and having to do more work -- WHY?

LOWER your prices -- bottom line
                            [/QUOTE]

Sure some of his prices are high, but some of his prices are very low. $7 for a nickel silver cover is pretty damn cheap.

Comment

• I have to agree with most of you on the prices.
                              I think his prices may be ok for those who order at straight retail. But most of us who do this as a business have business accounts with most suppliers. Montreux prices are way off compared to any of the business accounts I have.
                              The other thing that is not clear is the shipping cost. He lists EMS collect. This may end up making a $100.00 order all off a sudden cost $200.00.
                              I'd like to see Montreux be competitive as we can always use another supplier.
                              Bryan Gunsher
                              http://www.bg-pups.com
                              https://www.facebook.com/BGPups

Comment

• shipping

I ordered 24 bucker covers to test out, shipping was part of the invvoice and was about $22. He is shipping orders now....
                                http://www.SDpickups.com
                                Stephens Design Pickups

Comment

Working...
                                X