Greetings from Japan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This Is Great!!!!!!

If you guys are selling your work to the public you should be jumping up and down to have this stuff available, I sure am. Order coming soon.....
    http://www.SDpickups.com
    Stephens Design Pickups

Comment

• I agree I think that is a very modest minimum order requirement.
      They don't make them like they used to... We do.
      www.throbak.com
      Vintage PAF Pickups Website

Comment

• + 1... looks like nice stuff... accepting paypal is cool too....that way we don't have to wire money.

You go boy......walkin' the walk!!!!
        www.guitarforcepickups.com

Comment

• I guess I am the only broke slag here... I'm tellin ya, I live payday to payday in the winter and cant hardly afford the stew mac stuff. The parts look awesome and all and I would jump in a heartbeat dont get me wrong, I just thought there was going to be no minimums. I dont need a lot of this and that, I wish there was like a total parts minimum, not each individual part minimum. Say the total minimum was 25 pieces, I could do that mixing things up I need, but not the 12 of this and 12 of that and 25 of the other, hell, just humbucker parts alone will be a good chunk of cash to even get the minimum order.. Go with a total parts minimum and I can work with that, but each piece mins are too much for my little budget....... Sorry but thats the way it is for me.....

Like a standard humbucker parts order is about 250.00 for a minimum order of parts, if you want A5 mags add 2.50x24= 60.00 so to get the min parts order and additional A5 mags we are now talking what 300.00 now lets get some strat parts, tele stuff, etc... Now we are well over 500.00. Too much for me bro's.. Enjoy the good parts, i'm stuck going the stew mac route I guess...

By the way, I dont use stew mac bucker parts, I have some good stuff left but will need more soon. I use their tele parts........
          Last edited by madialex; 01-21-2008, 03:37 AM.

Comment

• My order is in. More expensive than GJ, but if it works out and the quality is there then that's the way it is. Thanks again Wolf.

Comment

The reality is that Montreaux is just a small businessman like most of us are and he has to buy minimum parts orders in order to sell to us. So he needs to get big enough orders from us as a group so he can make his minimum order quota to get the stuff. I've been trying to get those unplated covers from Pat and even offered to get 50 of them which is WSC's minimum quantity but all I get is grief from him about quality and problems and he doesn't seem interested in supplying pickup makers anymore that I can tell. He's a good guy but I don't know what his priorities are and he doesn't seem to run his business well. I've asked him several times since he took over to send me a price list and there doesn't seem to be one and he won't even tell me what I'm paying for the parts I want. So Montreaux is getting my orders for stuff I can wait for a little longer....
              http://www.SDpickups.com
              Stephens Design Pickups

Comment

• His parts look awesome, dont get me wrong, I do plan to buy from him, just not at the moment, I just cant afford it right now is all I'm saying. I understand he has minimums and dont fault him for it, I was just hoping the minimums were not going to be that high is all.

Comment

• I'm saving up. Looks like good stuff. Hope to place an order before too long.
                  Ron
                  It's just wire wrapped around some magnets!

Comment

• Parts , same as Sue Mek ?

Can anyone tell if these are the same Humbucker parts as stewmac or Allparts sell or do they differ?
                    I got orders from both in the past and I had good experience with Stewmac,price is the same.......

db

Comment

• They are the same.
                      sigpic Dyed in the wool

Comment

• Hi Montreux,

Not all of us are vintage replica guys. Will you be stocking any non-vintage styled parts such as short legged HB baseplates, 53mm HB parts, ceramic bar mags, 7-string parts, etc...? Stuff like GJ sells (when you can get em).
                        -Stan
                        ...just transferring wire from one spool to another
                        Stan Hinesley Pickups
                        FaceBook

Comment

• photos and parts

I will update photos now not shown on my list by the end of this week.
                          Also I'm checking good quality and reasonable pricing parts for :

short leg humbuckers
                          P-90
                          7 strings humbuckers
                          Special bass pickups like Bartolini, EMG-35J etc...

Please wait for a while.

Comment

• Just as an aside, here are a few things I'm working on getting parts for, now that I've heard back from the company that can supply these parts...

Mini humbuckers

Floating humbuckers for archtops

Couple rail designs..

Sidewinder Bass

Trisonic

And more.

Comment

• Wolfe... very cool!

I see several things I'd order there.
                              It would be possible to describe everything scientifically, but it would make no sense; it would be without meaning, as if you described a Beethoven symphony as a variation of wave pressure. — Albert Einstein

http://coneyislandguitars.com
                              www.soundcloud.com/davidravenmoon

Comment

• list

Now I uploaded some pictures.
                                Also add Strat gray bobbin.
                                Please visit http://www.digifield.jp/montreux/pu_price_list.html

Comment

Working...
                                X