HELP !!! Kurzweil K2000 FET protection circuit instructions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HELP !!! Kurzweil K2000 FET protection circuit instructions

Hello good people! Today I got output protection board, six transistors and four wires (two longer, two shorter). I bought this from France via ebay, Please, if anyone has instructions document or manual or something like that for installation this board??? Thank you very much. Cheers...

Attached Files

Some information here https://reverb.com/item/29612609-kur...ection-circuit

The board protects the output muting FETs. The 6 new FETs are included in case the originals are blown.

More info here https://music-electronics-forum.com/...ection-circuit

Comment

Thank you dmeek. Yes, this is that board from that seller! As you can see, on the list below he wrote to deliver with the package and instructions but I did not receive it. That is a problem.. I dont know where to solder three wires (+12,-12 and AGND) and another six wires from protection board. I supose direct to jack (positive pin)...

Comment

The SM can be had here: Kurzweil K2000 Service Manual (Page 132 of 133) | ManualsLib
        There are 3 12 Vdc voltage regulators used.
        +12 for the hard drive
        + & - 12Vdc for the circuits.
        Vr 3 & VR 6.
        Attached Files
        Last edited by Jazz P Bass; 06-18-2021, 04:25 AM.

Comment

So contact the seller and tell him you got no instructions.
          Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

SOLVED !!! Thank you guys for help. I got instructions where to connect all wires. Six black wires goes to TIP contacts on all output jacks, from J9 to J15. +12v goes at U35-pin 8, -12v at U35 - pin 4 and AGND at U35 - pin 5. Thats all ! Thanks again and take care of yourself.... Cheers!

Comment

Working...
            X