Behringer EUROPOWER PMP1280S

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Behringer EUROPOWER PMP1280S

working on a Behringer PMP1280s pa. found 3 shorted mosfets and current sense resistor blown out in side A power amplifier. customer plugged in to many speakers and overloaded amp. have located mosfet replacements on Jameco. need help with current sense resistor. do you have a parts list? found schematic on another post for 2x 400watt amp, the amp I'm working on is 2x600w amp. current sense resistor is marked '30m ohm F'. on schematic is R138 0E03. do you know where I can find a replacement? do you have copy of 2x 600w amp? thanks for any help

I imagine it's probably 3 ohms by the markings. Maybe not. You have a stereo amp in front of you. Check the same resistor on the good channel and see.
    "I took a photo of my ohm meter... It didn't help." Enzo 8/20/22

Comment

Nope, 30 milliohms., as in 0.03 ohms

I have found them at Mouser in times past.
      Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

Yep.
        .030 ohms surface mount
        Search results for: .03 resistor 33 mOhms Current Sense Resistors - SMD – Mouser

Comment

Links to Behringer schematics

https://music-electronics-forum.com/forum/schematic-requests/42181-links-to-behringer-schematics/page2

http://bee.mif.pg.gda.pl/ciasteczkowypotwor/%23SM_scena/Behringer/
          It's All Over Now

Comment

PMP1280S
            Attached Files

Comment

If it turns out that the mosfet drive ic IXDD404, is (are) bad, it has been replaced by the IXDD604.

Comment

thanks for helpful posts. found 3 blown mosfets, damaged current sensing resistor, open drain leads and shorted dual diode LD20U marked as D20 on print. having trouble locating this dual diode. any suggestion? would anyone
                possibly have one they could spare? thanks again

Comment

Help us to help you, please.

The schematic set has 13 pages.
                  At the top are quadrant nombers and on the side are letters.
                  Please indicate were D20 is.

Comment

D5LD20U is the part #.
                    https://music-electronics-forum.com/...611#post415611
                    Last edited by Jazz P Bass; 07-20-2021, 01:59 AM.

Comment

schematic page 11, quadrant 7-A. was able to locate and order a D8LD20U which should work. this is a series connection, tandem polarity diode. thanks again for everyone's suggestions

Comment

Working...
                      X