Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unfortunately no, not until Tboy gains access back to the server
    nosaj
    soldering stuff that's broken, breaking stuff that works, Yeah!

Comment

• Originally posted by Helmholtz View Post
      Any chance to restore the Email notification feature?
      Originally posted by Tom Phillips View Post
      I think that would be a very worthwhile feature to restore. I would be especially useful for new members making their first posts because they would be alerted that responses were available without the need to keep checking back in. It would encourage new people to become active members.

It seems to be somewhat random or only for certain things? Every once in awhile, someone will respond to a long dead thread, and the OP will reply even though they haven't been around for a year or many years. You know they had to have received an email notification.
      Originally posted by Enzo
      I have a sign in my shop that says, "Never think up reasons not to check something."

Comment

• The Sunn site: https://forum.sunnstillshines.online/index.php is giving me a database error today.

There has been a low level spam attack on that site in the past month or so. Probably just some kid from his basement bedroom. Usually just two or three spam messages a day that as a moderator I can delete. This looks more serious.
        WARNING! Musical Instrument amplifiers contain lethal voltages and can retain them even when unplugged. Refer service to qualified personnel.
        REMEMBER: Everybody knows that smokin' ain't allowed in school !

Comment

• I received an error message a few hours ago but it cleared itself up within an hour and everything has been working normally for me since then.

Comment

• I'm still getting the error, even on a new window. Will check with a different computer, different ISP.
            WARNING! Musical Instrument amplifiers contain lethal voltages and can retain them even when unplugged. Refer service to qualified personnel.

Comment

• Originally posted by loudthud View Post
              The Sunn site: https://forum.sunnstillshines.online/index.php is giving me a database error today.

There has been a low level spam attack on that site in the past month or so. Probably just some kid from his basement bedroom. Usually just two or three spam messages a day that as a moderator I can delete. This looks more serious.
              I'm a moderator there for one of the pages but I couldn't figure out how to delete the spam.

I'm getting a database error when I try to login also.

Greg

Comment

• I tried again with a different computer on my library's wifi and got the same error.

Comment

• The sunn page give me the "database error" message as well.
                  Also, 'schematic hell' and 'ampage archive' are not working.
                  Originally posted by Enzo
                  I have a sign in my shop that says, "Never think up reasons not to check something."

Comment

• My thinking is that the directory where all the posts I deleted ended up is full, generating the error.

Comment

• Being a public forum Folder I'd rather not post anything here. Pm if questions.
                      nosaj
                      soldering stuff that's broken, breaking stuff that works, Yeah!

Comment

Working...
                      X