Mojotone Updates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by David King View Post
    Lucas. Look into applying for a state tax id number and setting yourself up as a business. You will suddenly see Allparts prices drop by 50%, and many of Mojo's prices too. (You have to let them know you're a bone fide business of course.)
    hmm. worth a look...

Comment

Originally posted by Lucas View Post
      They are a bit pricey but worth it if you don't have to pay shipping for more than one place.
      The difference is price more than makes up for shipping. Especially when you buy a couple of dozen of something.
      It would be possible to describe everything scientifically, but it would make no sense; it would be without meaning, as if you described a Beethoven symphony as a variation of wave pressure. — Albert Einstein

http://coneyislandguitars.com
      www.soundcloud.com/davidravenmoon

Comment

Originally posted by David King View Post
        Lucas. Look into applying for a state tax id number and setting yourself up as a business. You will suddenly see Allparts prices drop by 50%, and many of Mojo's prices too. (You have to let them know you're a bone fide business of course.)
        This is also true of WD Music.
        It would be possible to describe everything scientifically, but it would make no sense; it would be without meaning, as if you described a Beethoven symphony as a variation of wave pressure. — Albert Einstein

Comment

Very exciting news! I just got samples of the new humbucker covers from our new supplier and they are fantastic! Smaller size, rounder corners, straighter sides, etc. As we run out of our current supply, we will be replacing them with these new covers! Also the nickel silver baseplates are higher quality as well. More vintage correct stuff will be available too. It will take the course of a few months but I will be switching over and stating it in our descriptions.

Comment

2 more new products in the works. 3M 2510 Black paper coil tape in 60 yard (180 feet) rolls. 1/4'' and 1/2'' widths. Should be here in 30 days or so. Also Gibson radius P-90 soapbar covers with the rounder corners to fit Gibson routs. Those will be more like Nov/Dec time frame.

Comment

Just a comment that responses to my emails from whomever is in charge of your pickup parts department has been virtually nonexistent over the last year or so. -As a result I've gone elsewhere for a lot of things.

Now I email Andrew if I have a question because I know I'll get a response.
              Bobby, www.TysonTone.com

Comment

It Seems to me, everytime mojo makes changes, the prices go up!
                "If Hitler invaded Hell, I would make at least a favourable reference of the Devil in the House of Commons." Winston Churchill
                Terry

Comment

I just busted into my more recent stock of Mojo Strat style single coils flatwork last week. I was wondering why I was getting a marginal amount of flaring on my winds with the newer flatowrk. Checked the tension and is was as per usual. Then this morning I checked the top flatwork against some I had from previous orders. The newer stuff is +/- .061 area whereas my old stock from Mojo is +/- .070. I really wish they had the thicker stuff. I guess I'll have to see if I can another supplier with the thicker top flatwork. I really like the thicker stuff. :-(
                  Last edited by kayakerca; 10-03-2013, 04:43 PM. Reason: usual editorial stuff. . .
                  Take Care,

Jim. . .
                  VA3DEF

Comment

Anybody besides Mojo have these? I'm afraid they will be discontinued too!

Mojotone Premium American Made Center Hole Humbucker Frame with Short Legs 49.2mm ( 1.94" )

Comment

Originally posted by Zhangliqun View Post
                      Anybody besides Mojo have these? I'm afraid they will be discontinued too!

Mojotone Premium American Made Center Hole Humbucker Frame with Short Legs 49.2mm ( 1.94" )

I don't know why they would discontinue them. They sell the center hole covers and flatwork too.

Keep buying them and they will keep stocking them. The stuff that's being discontinued wasn't being bought by anyone (except me, apparently).

Comment

No Holes and center hole Humbucker Covers?

There is no Dealer Discount price on these no hole and center hole humbucker covers.
                        I wonder why?
                        The cover with humbucker holes is much cheaper than the cover without holes?
                        They were dealer discount items last year, but not this year.
                        David Sheppard, if you read this, why are they priced this way?
                        http://www.mojotone.com/cover-humbuc...5214-thumb.jpg
                        Mojotone Nickel Silver Humbucker Cover with No Holes
                        T
                        "If Hitler invaded Hell, I would make at least a favourable reference of the Devil in the House of Commons." Winston Churchill
                        Terry

Comment

I emailed David Shepherd, and this has been corrected.
                          So now they have the retail and discounted price.
                          Thanks David for the prompt fix.
                          T
                          Terry

Comment

Originally posted by big_teee View Post
                            There is no Dealer Discount price on these no hole and center hole humbucker covers.
                            I wonder why?
                            The cover with humbucker holes is much cheaper than the cover without holes?
                            They were dealer discount items last year, but not this year.
                            David Sheppard, if you read this, why are they priced this way?
                            http://www.mojotone.com/cover-humbuc...5214-thumb.jpg
                            Mojotone Nickel Silver Humbucker Cover with No Holes
                            T
                            Hi Terry,

Thanks for letting me know about this. I just fixed the dealer pricing. Like Terry has just done, anyone else who sees something wrong, please let me know and I will look into it asap. Thank you all for your support and Happy Holidays! And thank you Terry.

Comment

David Shepherd:
                              Did you see this issue, about the J-bass flatwork?
                              http://music-electronics-forum.com/t34858/
                              T
                              Terry

Comment

Originally posted by big_teee View Post
                                I emailed David Shepherd, and this has been corrected.
                                So now they have the retail and discounted price.
                                Thanks David for the prompt fix.
                                T
                                I noticed that and wondered why they were so expensive. I placed a big order with Mojo on the 6th and didn't get those closed covers even though I needed like 10 of them. Dammit.

Comment

Working...
                                X