X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by big_teee View Post
    No, I think he ordered from ADFX
    Exactly, I was telling him where to go for mags.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ward View Post
      Exactly, I was telling him where to go for mags.
      I got the old stall and run around the last I ordered from ADFX.
      I just order a few a long from Mojo, when I order other stuff.
      T
      "If Hitler invaded Hell, I would make at least a favourable reference of the Devil in the House of Commons." Winston Churchill
      Terry

Comment

I just order a few a long from Mojo, when I order other stuff.
        T
        Yes well you get dealer prices so why no if you'r only ordering a few. Mag Hold rods are 35c each.
        In Hanna's purse, I got it, don't worry

Comment

Yes well you get dealer prices so why no if you'r only ordering a few. Mag Hold rods are 35c each.
          In Hanna's purse, I got it, don't worry
          They cost a little more, so unless I just need mags, it's not worth separate shipping.
          T
          Last edited by big_teee; 08-07-2012, 07:59 AM.
          "If Hitler invaded Hell, I would make at least a favourable reference of the Devil in the House of Commons." Winston Churchill
          Terry

Comment

T
            At least you got something from Addiction FX, I haven't even been able to get my e mails answered lately.
            It sure looks like they're having problems of some sort.
            If you're selling something at least answer a damn emails from your paying customers.

Maybe I'll post this in the Addiction FX thread and hopefully they'll wake up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stratz View Post
              At least you got something from Addiction FX, I haven't even been able to get my e mails answered lately.
              It sure looks like they're having problems of some sort.
              If you're selling something at least answer a damn emails from your paying customers.

Maybe I'll post this in the Addiction FX thread and hopefully they'll wake up.
              Forget those losers mate, it's an old story with no ending. Magnetic Hold I say.

Comment

Forget those losers mate, it's an old story with no ending. Magnetic Hold I say.
                Hi Ward, I thought I read something here recently about Magnetic Hold and their alnico rod having poor tone.

Rob.

Comment

Hi Ward, I thought I read something here recently about Magnetic Hold and their alnico rod having poor tone.

Rob.
                  Hey Rob, geez I hope not, I haven't wound any since I got my order a while ago, I was whinging about Sensmag and their rods seemed to lack something up top and the .195s were actually .192 which made them not very snug in the flats.

Comment

Hey Rob, geez I hope not, I haven't wound any since I got my order a while ago, I was whinging about Sensmag and their rods seemed to lack something up top and the .195s were actually .192 which made them not very snug in the flats.
                    Yup, now I remember. It was Sensmsag not MH.

It was HB screws and slugs that I've been trying to get an answer about from AFX.
                    I'll keep MH in mind for alnico in the future.
                    Thanks!

Rob

Comment

• I'm back.
                      Went to town to visit with some guys I used to work with before I retired 3 years ago.
                      I really liked the A2 Bar magnets I got from Shea there at Magnetic Hold.

Here's a phone number, for what it's worth.
                      Addiction-FX,LLC
                      3820 Happy Valley Rd.Suite 141-433
                      Phoenix, Az 85310
                      PHONE:1-888-442-8886
                      FAX: 888-839-8921

** #400 Do I get a Prize?
                      Terry

Comment

Here's a phone number, for what it's worth.
                        Addiction-FX,LLC
                        3820 Happy Valley Rd.Suite 141-433
                        Phoenix, Az 85310
                        PHONE:1-888-442-8886
                        FAX: 888-839-8921

** #400 Do I get a Prize?
                        Only if someone actually answers the phone

Thanks Terry!
                        Rob.

Comment

Only if someone actually answers the phone

Thanks Terry!
                          Rob.
                          I was referring to the #400 Posts on this thread!
                          T
                          Terry

Comment

I was referring to the #400 Posts on this thread!
                            T
                            Well I want a prize too then
                            EDIT: My HPN wire just arrived
                            Last edited by Ward; 08-07-2012, 05:25 AM.

Comment

Well I want a prize too then
                              Prize?? I just want my magnets... I'm back too now.

By the way I haven't tried magnetic hold. Might have to give it a try next time. I usually get most of mine from Allstar or Mojo. Haven't had a big problem with Addiction FX up to now though, and I have used them for some sizes. This time they were the only ones I looked at that had the size I wanted in stock without buying a bunch. It does say on there that they have been having a problem with the USPS not scanning. Allstar has this size in stock too but kind of a big minimum, and a wait as well. When these do come in, I will have enough for a while, I don't use this size often. If this design somehow takes off I will order up a bunch.
                              www.sonnywalton.com
                              How many guitars do you need? Just one more.

Comment

• Originally posted by SonnyW View Post
                                Prize?? I just want my magnets... I'm back too now.

By the way I haven't tried magnetic hold. Might have to give it a try next time. I usually get most of mine from Allstar or Mojo. Haven't had a big problem with Addiction FX up to now though, and I have used them for some sizes. This time they were the only ones I looked at that had the size I wanted in stock without buying a bunch. It does say on there that they have been having a problem with the USPS not scanning. Allstar has this size in stock too but kind of a big minimum, and a wait as well. When these do come in, I will have enough for a while, I don't use this size often. If this design somehow takes off I will order up a bunch.
                                Don't know about allstar magnets.
                                Ward, how does the wire look, have you micd it yet?
                                Sonny, if you pickup gets famous, are you gonna send us all a free sample?
                                T
                                Terry

Comment

Working...
                                X